Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Auckland

We went back the following morning to get some shots of Eden with a sign...obviously they haven't made the big one yet! I found a cool timelapse video on youtube of the Eden Park makeover but can't find it now...let me know if you find it. But while you're there watch this one...awesome! Been watched a couple of dozen times at our place (and I believe it's now on Sky) http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=435847105982&ref=mf don't know how non-facebookers will get on though...We went up to Auckland to watch the Magpies play at "Eden's Park" - yes, she told everyone she could that she was the boss of the park...unfortunately I forgot my camera (left it in the car, not completely forgot it!) but there were quite a few screen shots (seriously there were alot of people there, but we got a bit of screen time!) so will take some photos off the tv while we rewatch the match (hoping that last penalty makes it over this time!) my phone went mad everytime!
Next day Auckland Zoo...
Twilight dinner at the park (it was light when we got there, but better when everyone left after it got dark!)