Friday, September 14, 2007

Washing Line Still Favourite

The kids are still getting lots of use out of the new washing line, I even had a go at making a trolley the other day as well - ok, so it's not that straight, and Mike's since offered to make steel everything, but it will do.
Today Lily and I made the bag, "just like Mummy's!"

Here are the pegs I found, and next to mine for comparison, they are so cute - and perfect for little hands!

Still, "just like Mummy", the kids wanted to do some building as well this afternoon...

Here are the sunflower paintings the kids did with Nannie on Grandparents day at Kindy...top Lily's, next Lachie's. I gave Mum my camera, but unfortunately she knocked the setting to video and took lots of footage of her feet and the ground swinging!

Honey needs a haircut now, especially as the weather's warming up...she's booked in, in a couple of weeks...