Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Little Helper

With Lily out picking daffodils with Sheryl and the boys today, Lachie at kindy and Eden catching up on sleep, I decided to be a builder...
Only one call to Mike for "technical advice" (and two more calls from him to check up on me!), I wouldn't tell him what I was doing, I only told him I hadn't altered the house...
Lily was annoyed the other day because she couldn't help me hang out the washing (she is always helping with cleaning and ironing though!).
Anyway, look what I made! A rotating washing line.
When I picked her up and took her bunch of daffodils to Nannie, we then went to town to choose cord to string it up - it's cool, green and pink stripes! And I bought the cutest little pegs yesterday in Hastings...

Might need a video to show off the rotation, and close-ups to show the pegs!