Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Aquarium...again

Lily's getting better - locum GP said it's no biggie, but he hasn't been up since last Wednesday! Still, after staying inside this week because the weather hasn't been wonderful , today we decided to go to Napier to visit the Aquarium...again.

Lachie took this one of Eden, Lily and I, he was surprised I let him after he broke my camera last week! (Time for a new one anyway!)

You can't see the electric ray here...just electric Lachie! He ran round this time, looking for his "friends" - I did manage to slow him down at times to discover things we didn't see the last few times.
I love this giant turtle...so did Eden!
Lily and I both want seahorses too!
Heaps more people than last time we went, I suppose you get that in the holidays...then the moving walkway stopped...we had to walk, that was after the kids had a few times round lying on their backs!