Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just a quick few photos because no doubt I'll have lots more to add very soon!
Mike's shopping on Cooper...
Just after this photo I picked him up and he spewed ALL down his front...and mine! It's a very common occurance, but when will I learn and pick up a cloth first!
Lachie's the biggest Masterchef Australia fan. (It's what he does between 5 and 6, nothing strenuous, so he relaxes and can actually stay up past 5pm some days!) His new dream job is a food critic! Anyway, last week they had a cupcake challenge where the contestants had to design and make their signature cupcake...Lachie's brilliant idea (at 5.30pm!) was that they should do that, this then became they should design the cupcakes and I should make and decorate them overnight...set me a cake challenge and it's all on! Here's the finished pieces with their drawings, and a wee bit of artistic licence! And the best thing about being a huge Masterchef fan at age 6, is that his Mum's still the best cook and every meal she prepares could win a Masterchef challenge (phew!) and no, I'm definitely NOT entering Masterchef NZ!
And I've been painting...again. This one's on the girls' door...more photos to come