Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Blokes" Weekend

What exactly is a blokes weekend? Well, first you have to get rid of the girls, easy as Lily and I went to Palmy for the night and Eden tried twisting Nannie and Grand-da round her little finger on her own; then you eat absolutely NO vegetables (unless you count onion in a chicken sandwich, baked beans are technically veges and potato chips!)...
*
Mike got the camera for the weekend, it was almost as hard for me to leave it behind than leaving two kids!

Building in the new shed is a MUST (after a good game of rugby that is) - here building the kids a workbench - even before Mike's (and mine!) is made...

Bit of loud rock'n'roll (if you can't tell, here's the guitar and stand Lachie made on his new bench)

I got a text about the "mans" dinner but I wasn't allowed to know what that was - I guessed the beer though!
I'm also learning you must do something grubby - a bike ride in the rain will cover that!
And a sleep-out in the tent, they were warm apparently (not having to keep us girls warm helped I bet!)
And the normal ritual when Mum's not around at breakfast time - eggs!
ADULTS ONLY: Here's part of the "plan" that Mike and Lachie made on Saturday morning...now the eggs is definitely something they did and took photos to prove it, but the other thing Lachie wrote????