Saturday, July 07, 2007

Rainy Day

Lachie made this "shed-petrol station-garage" out of a whole heap of boxes (saved for a rainy day!). Two different sized entry tunnels for different sized cars, and a motel for if they get tired, even a couple of trees...
Lily loves her "real dolly", she eats, drinks, even needs nappy changes! And such a perfect "dolly" has several couple-of-hour sleeps during the day...
The kids had a tea party, only kids and teddies we were told! I was allowed to cater, water, raisins and pumpkin seeds!
Lily and I went for a walk in the rain from Nannies to get fish'n'chips for tea. What sort of a fish'n'chip shop gives kids lollipops while they're waiting for their dinner??? Lily wore her "funky boots" (she names things) then kept reminding me every time she saw a "rain puddle" that "funky boots are not for jumping in puddles"!

I have a feeling I know why Mike's putting their gumboots on right now....!