Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Getting better...sort of

So if you haven't heard from me since last week, it's not necessarily because I don't like you, but because you literally couldn't hear me! I lost my voice last Thursday, it's starting to come right at times today. It has meant hundreds more e-mails though! We've all had a very quiet weekend (only I was quiet at Hayley's party though!). Since I've been quite sick for a week and a half now, Lachie's been learning how to be a big help (should teach Mike!)
Lily's not feeling the best either, she's loved chilling out on the couch...
Where's she gone?
Eden had a go at the vacuuming too! And anything else she can pull herself up to!
Today we decide to walk to town...been a while! Here's our compulsory stop, outside the vets. Both Lachie and Lily HAVE to pat the lamb and the calf... Usually only Lachie pats the big cow though, Lily can reach only the legs (and udder, 'nuf said!)Biking home on what looks like a beautiful CHB day, it's cold and windy though, Eden's got the storm cover on the buggy!
Maybe I'll get to TALK to you soon! Have a meeting tomorrow night, I'm never quiet for those!