Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy little boy (and a Mummy!)

Zara picked Cooper a new t-shirt when Lily, Eden, Zara and I had a girls day out. He LOVES it! And that afternoon a digger arrived! And then the hail arrived, opps!


The digger man couldn't unload his truck so was about to call it a day...until I had a great idea! Forget taking the dirt away, but could he please clear out the space for the concrete truck to come the next day...thankfully he did (although there's still a couple of big dirt piles waiting for him to come back!


Next day...concrete! Well the sky looked ify for a few hours, but finally they decided it was worth it...and as he arrived the sun came out, hot! It looks here (again, one of Cooper's masterpieces) like I was just supervising, but I did do a lot of the shoveling (til I had to look after the kids who had had enough of being locked on the back porch!)


Exciting!!!!!


And yay! The neighbours washing won't get dusty this summer, and we won't be driving through a bog ever again!!!
Mike's been hard at work before this too (me too, but that goes unsaid, lol!) with the car pad area by the old shed now paved (and the pile of pavers that have waited almost 5 years for a new spot, now gone!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad