Friday, December 10, 2010

Sun's Back Again

The sun had a wee holiday, but was well and truly back yesterday! Cooper and I took Honey for a walk at the river; and such a cool fluke, a digger (loader, but they're all called digger when you're 1!) was loading a truck. We took Honey for two walks and two trips to the river yesterday as this weeks' been hectic and she hadn't had many decent runs. Then we took all the kids (including Ben and Jack) back to the great spot after school and kindy.

Cooper's favourite, throwing!
I spent the night icing and decorating the cake Jo made for the kindy Christmas raffle...trying out my new "toys, I means "tools"
Had to show a flash one too so you can see all the sparkles!
And Cooper today, after such a big week! (I was bored waiting for him to wake up so we could take the car into the garage and walk up to kindy)