Friday, September 10, 2010

Cupcakes for miles!

Ok, so it all started years ago probably...Lily's always asked if kindy can do a trip to our house (not exciting for anyone but her!) and Eden's carried on the ask, adding "for a teaparty" to the same question. Last week when I told Eden about the kindy trip to Cefyn Gauden's art studio and that they'd be driving past our house...yes, it started again! So I made the offer...cupcakes at the Simmons' house on the way back to kindy! And as usual I went a bit overboard (but got to take a varied range of photos!) Here are some....

Lots of happy kindy kids! (Eden's in the middle in green, by the bucket)

And because Cathie came to visit too, I literally whipped up these toppers for the tops of some spare cupcakes for Sereena and friends as I couldn't go out tonight (nightshift *sigh*) Have a few more things to show...but will have to wait til next week ☺

Happy birthday for tomorrow Xavier and Simon ♥