Sunday, July 04, 2010

As promised...

...fellow facebookers...Mike in a tutu! So I don't normally get photos taken everytime we go out for the night, but this was a bit different! The extra special Teresa turned 40 last Saturday (hard to believe, she doesn't seem that old!). To celebrate, all her guests had to dress up as something beginning with "T"...Mike wore one of the girls' tutus, and I'm wearing lots of tasty treats (around my neck). Teresa's husband Michael was my favourite dress-up...a terrorist, really looked the part - I just hope he didn't try and catch a taxi home! A very cool night, cut a bit short by our planned (but never happened) trip to Wellington the following day, and the fact that Aunty Cathie, who may be superaunty, but still shouldn't have to deal with one, going on two sick kids. Pretty comfy before we left though!
And yes, here lachie's pretty sick (sickest he's ever been too) next day Lily was full-blown into it and I had to take them both the the after-hours doctor. Funny, he said Lily was a bit sicker (going by symptoms) but Lachie definitely had the "man-version"!!!