Monday, February 22, 2010

Trainspotting

If I had any spare time, I'd happily fill it in being a trainspotter!!
Eden had a kindy trip to Dannevirke today on the steam train that's been down for art deco weekend. Cooper and I (well he slept the whole way!) took the "scenic" 2+ hour trip following the train and stopping to get some cool photos (I wasn't alone though, thanks Kiri!).
Eden all dressed up...
Waiting for the train at the Waipukurau Station - wouldn't have been a "real" train experience if it wasn't running late! Very patient kids though!Bye!
Stopped at Ormondville to let another school off...poked the camera through the window!
Some of the cool shots (well I like them best!) Remember, I did do my 4th year Massey photo exhibition on trains...actually, you probably don't remember...was so long ago for me too! Mike had his lunch break at the time the train went past work so he came to wave too Kids then had McDonalds for lunch and travelled back to Waipuk on a bus...and had the sprinkler out at home after that!