Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trumpet Blowing

After being sick for what feels like ages and still not being 100% yet (one meaning of the trumpet blowing comment!), I've actually had a great start to the week...
Here are the flowers I made for the top of a 60th Wedding Anniversary cake for this weekend (a posy for the top and some little daisies to go around the bottom - I'm being sent a photo of the finished cake)And two of my kids and my husband will be on the Pope's coffee table! Explaination: I uploaded some of my Sydney photos to a website, they then chose around 100 to make into a book for the Pope - I got 3 in (I think that was the max from each person) - pretty cool really! Now all we need is an invite for afternoon tea with him...
not sure if this works if you don't log in (someone will tell me!) but here's the link I used...