Monday, June 23, 2008

Funny Story...

Lily's been unwell with one of her uncontrolable fevers over the weekend...still, dosed up on medicine, here's the conversation we had yesterday morning (I had to write it down so I remembered it word for word!)
"Lily, how are you feeling?"
"Well, I'm not feeling drinky, and I'm not feeling hungry, I'm feeling like get stuffed."
"Pardon!? How do you feel?"
"Like getting stuff out"
(This is as I was emptying the dishwasher - she only wanted to help!)
Looking a bit better today, looking after her doll who's now not feeling well.
Luckily I'm not looking after all her unwell dolls and teddies; and Lachie's not too bad right now - several ear infections and over a month of antibiotics (so far), and Mike's trying hard to pretend he's fine too (work's dealing with him today!).
Eden's loving her "big girls" bed, like Lily - on Friday afternoons try-to-sleep, I found them in each others beds - not asleep obviously, just talking! I suppose they've got years of that ahead of them. They talk themselves and each other to sleep every night! Next ear check-up for her this week (think it'll be all good). And a night-out for me tomorrow!