Thursday, April 10, 2008

The "Mountain"

Huge pile of topsoil - great for playing on and face-planting down (yes, both laughing afterwards!) Now we're ready for the concrete truck first thing Saturday! The kids are so excited, Grandmalana and Grandad Tom gave Lachie a Matchbox-type concrete truck for his birthday (he keeps telling her "we're getting one at our house one day") and everytime one drives down the road Lily yells at it asking it if it's ready to come to our house!
And speaking of cool things kids say, I told Lachie this morning that we didn't have time (to walk to school from Playcentre) so Lily got all concerned and gave me some of hers to put in my pocket in case I ran out of time again...this afternoon she got all worried that she'd lost her time and asked for it back! Luckily I hadn't used it!!!