Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

Another busy building day...
Here's Lachie securing the masonary bolts into the concrete...
Lily fixing her hair while footing the ladder for Daddy...
And I managed to clad the whole front ALONE, AND while cooking dinner! Ok, so Mike did all the heavy stuff and the roof - but neither of us could have done this alone! It was also my job to read the plans and instructions and get them followed!
Look what I bought at the art auction last night...very cool, Jules Clarke!

And I was sooooo surprised to see what my pieces went for, one went for over $100 and another $85...these are paintings that took a night to do - great return (and even better as it was a fundraiser!). In total my donations made around $550 and I have a commissioned piece to do (I did one of my famous fairies that sold to a teenager, not a little girl! - and I now have to do one for another teen in purples and blues)...I'm definitely keeping busy