Sunday, March 31, 2013

Eden's 6th Party

Just realised I never posted photos of Eden's disco party from last October! I know heaps of other events are missing, but parties are biggies!
The Lalaloopsy Doll cake - all edible except the candles (but one kid ate all the flower holdres!)
 Best photo I could get of Eden and her (still) best friend Jasmine.
 Best party entertainment ever! I've always loved doing the games and fun at parties, but handing over to Georgia Keir and Abby-Jane Taylor was an awesome idea! For anyone part of the CHB Dance Centre, definitely consider these entrepreneurial young ladies! 
 About to pllay a tasting game (NOT the kind Nathan and I used to play growing up, thankfully!)
Was a great day, and Eden's been planning her next party ever since - she will make a plan literally at least once a week! Cooper's first though, and not too far away! Yip, he's making plenty of plans too!