Monday, May 30, 2011

The REAL birthday...finally!

Since there was still a REAL birthday to be had, we went out for lunch, to have some of Cooper's probably favorite food...chocolate! Mmmmmm, Silky Oaks Chocolate Cafe...smiles (and full tummies) all round! Cooper chose marshmallow, chocolate and caramel slice...


Nice Lachie, mid burp! I can't remember what he had, he demolished it in an instant!


Lily chose a banana muffin and ham sandwiches, which came with chocolate sauce!


Eden had a giant truffle, and ham sandwiches...both girls dipped the crusts of their sandwiches in the chocolate sauce from around my plate (mmm, chocolate toasted sandwich for me!)


Then off to the factory shop for chocolates for Daddy (if they last that long!)


And followed by some shopping as Cooper asked for "more presents my birthday"...just a helmet to go with his new bike, a backpack, and All Black (gum) boots for rugby!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad