Monday, January 10, 2011

Monkeys and Dolphins!

For all the doubters (and few believers) HERE are the monkey bars I (yes, I!) made for the girls. Actually, making them was the easy part, that's why I made two, one with smaller spaces for the girls, just the right height off the ground for Eden, and another set longer and bars further apart for Lachie and co. The attaching to the equipment was the hard part, that's why I have only finished the girls ones so far. Lachie's is right now making a challenging bridge between the castle and the rocket!
So funny watching people's faces when I give the little guy the camera at the pools and he chucks it in the water...and I don't spaz out! Here are some shots the kids took this morning (note Lily and her dancing friend in the background...still practising!)
Chocolate milkshake moustaches!
Cooper just looked at all these photos and said "Lily", "Eden" etc. when I got to this one I said "Who's that?" and he said "Magic"...huh? Maybe he was listening to Zappo the Magician this afternoon after all!
(Lachie pulled a weird face and I didn't want to embarrass him by putting it up!)