Friday, August 06, 2010

Curious Cooper

I was hanging out washing and Cooper disappeared round the corner. I watched him eye-up the muddy puddles and I wondered whether he'd learned the lesson about what his gumbots/snow boots (which are his favourite!) are for...so I watched. No, he doesn't know yet!!! Thought it would be more fun (for him!) if I got the camera rather than fish him out...shower and tiny load of washing shortly followed though!

Honey's been digging (another thing to add to the growing list of "weird things Honey's been doing lately"! (including being terrified of or barking at the washing machine which she's never done before). Cooper tried fillifn in her hole, while she sat there!


A day later and the pegs have been tipped out for me, and the basket's being used for transporting the digger and the dumptruck! Not interested in muddy puddles...maybe becasue Mummy's reaction wasn't of sheer horror???