Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Latest Projects

Here's a few pix of our latest projects.
Lachie's room has been fun! Still a work in progress while "we" decide on curtains and a few other surprises to do while I'm bored (when Lachie and Lily are at kindy and Eden's having one of her all-morning sleeps). There's a countdown to the left and more stars to the right...the mini disco balls are the "planets" and send little light flickers around the room (like real stars)

Who said laundries are supposed to be boring! I got a bit carried away with the black paint over the weekend, and today we got a whole lot of red storage boxes to hide I mean store stuff in, (couldn't find pink!), led to the red butterflies this afternoon...

The other night I had Mike make this ladder shelf (can you see that the shelves get bigger from the top down?). It looks a bit "Your Home Mag" at the moment while I decide what should go on it...we didn't need the storage, I just wanted something to fill the gap!

Still a few things not finished, the girls' room is hard because Eden's always asleep in there when I've got painting time...like now!

Still got the window frames and bottom of the house to paint, as well as the garage to plan, as well as deciding if Mike's idea for a deck is worth the hassle (got any thoughts?)...might get round to a renovations blog one day...